- Coat surface of parts, assemblies, and finished products with protective or decorative materials such as primer, paint, enamel, lacquer using spray gun in accordance with part drawing specifications and engineering documentation.
- Will confirm that all parts have been properly prepared, cleaned, masked, and sealed prior to painting.
- May monitor and verify quality in accordance with process specifications.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma
- 3 years experience as a painter
- Experience painting metals required
- Experience painting aircraft parts desired
- Ability to work overtime required based on business needs
- Primarily manufacturing/assembly environment
- Must be able to work in the following environmental conditions: noise, vibration, proximity to moving mechanical parts, moving vehicles, electrical current
- Must be able to bend and reach
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Must be able to maneuver up to 50 pounds
- Will be performing substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
- Must be a US Person (under ITAR rules) to be eligible
Interested parties, please send resume to: email@example.com or Fax 1.310.680.3917. Visit us at marvingroup.com