Position Type: Full Time / Permanent Location: Santa Monica, California Experience Required: 3-5 Compensation: Based on Years experience + Benefits
KCRW connects Los Angeles to the world and the world to Los Angeles in meaningful ways through news, music and culture. We share knowledge, ideas, and serve as a trusted space for discovery and creativity. Our goal is to be human, credible and striking in everything we do.
Based in Santa Monica, we have a wide array of partners, live events and audience members. KCRW is a fun place to work with interesting and creative people all dedicated to sharing important and relevant content with our audience. We want to connect with people across the world and around the block in ways that match their behavior. KCRW is in basement but about to move into a world-class, above ground facility in Summer 2016.
We’re building towards a future with great possibilities and you’ll be a key person in helping us get there. If you have what it takes, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Primarily managing Database/Salesforce
- Liaison between membership director and salesforce.com CRM platform to make sure that the database is being maintained accurately and meeting desired expectations
- Training staff on work processes and best practices
- Point person for overall support of salesforce.com
- Supports Membership Dept., Development Dept., Drive Team, Mail Room, Ticket Giveaways, Web Team, Finance, Events, Volunteer Services
- Creating customized reports for financial figures and membership information
- Externally validate, organize, and analyze said reports
- Perform administrator functions such as user management, profiles, roles, permissions, rules, assignment rules, queues, licenses, capacity and storage management
- Create and manage new functionality within salesforce.com such as custom objects, custom fields, formulas, workflows, page layouts, and analytics.
- Project manager on KCRW’s end for implementation designs
- Articulate to partner our requirements
- Test, train, and manage new processes
- Manage data quality through hygiene regiments and audits
- Producing files for all membership mailings, emails, and fringe benefit fulfillment*
- Overseeing the membership data assistant in his/her file transfer process
- Managing Third Party relationships
- Overseeing data updates with each relationship to and from salesforce.com*
- Point person for questions or issues regarding each system or contact
- Troubleshooting any issues that may arise with each system or support*
- Engaging representatives from each third party as well as reviewing and approving their invoices
*Tasks that will ultimately be assigned to and/or shared with Membership Data Assistant
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Information Systems, Business Administration or related fields.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or 3+ years of experience working as Salesforce Administrator in a highly customized org.
- Experience working for non-profit
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Self-motivated, mature, and dependable work ethic, with an attention to detail.
- Experience dealing with large data
- Expertise in data management tools like Data Loader and Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Hubspot, Convio Luminate, RTL – Lockbox, Comnet, Filemaker, Sage Merchant Services
- Experience with Salesforce applications Conga Mail Merge and iContact