Date: Oct 13, 2015
Location: Compton, CA, US, 90220
Company Name: Ralphs
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Responsible for auditing various job functions and perform physical inventory counts in the distribution center.
The company also requires that all employees perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct audits on trailers.
- Conduct weekly random audits on order fillers and shipping and receiving.
- Perform cycle counts.
- Perform inventory responsibilities.
- Maintain individual, shift and distribution center audit records.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other associates.
- Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide in 10’s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations using American units of money and weight, volume and distance measurement.
- Ability to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Ability to work weekends
- Ability to work any shift.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work within set time frames and fixed deadlines.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
- Ability to operate the following special equipment, machinery, and/or special tools: forklift, pallet jack, cherry picker and high rise crane.
Desired Previous Job Experience
- High school education or general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening; Overnight
Keywords: Audit, Inventory, Warehouse, 10 Key, Cycle Counts, Compton
Jobs at Kroger Logistics: Kroger Logistics is a best-in-class supply chain team that services our more than 2,500 grocery and convenience stores that stretch coast-to-coast across the U.S., including Alaska. We are comprised of more than 30 distribution centers, regional freight centers, transportation and office locations. In Kroger Logistics, we offer career opportunities in Safety, Professional Driving, Warehouse Operations, International Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain and Human Resources. If you are looking for an ever-changing, fast-paced environment focused on supporting our Customer 1st Strategy, we welcome your online application.
Kroger, one of the world’s largest retailers, employs nearly 400,000 associates who serve customers in 2,625 supermarkets and multi-department stores in 34 states and the District of Columbia. With more than $108.5 billion in sales in 2014, Kroger ranks 20th on the Fortune list and we continue to grow. Recognized by Forbes as the most generous company in America, Kroger is a leader in feeding the hungry, supporting breast cancer awareness, assisting local schools and community organizations, and supporting members of the armed forces and their families. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: CA || Compton || 2201 S. Wilmington || 90220 || Ralphs || CareerBuilder; None || Distribution || Employee || Non-Exempt || Part-Time || None
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Audit, Engineer, Finance, Engineering, Part Time
Share Ralphs Job Posting