Lotus Communications Corp. is one of the largest privately owned Radio Station Groups in the United States. In Los Angeles, we operate Lotus Los Angeles Corp., KWKW – ESPN Deportes Radio and we are looking for a talented Account Executive to become part of our team. KWKW is the flagship station of the ESPN Deportes network and is the most successful AM Spanish Radio station in the United States. We are looking for someone with a strong desire to contribute to the overall success at a legendary radio station.
The role of the Account Executive is to generate and grow revenue from local and regional advertising accounts in order to meet sales goals. This position is considered an outside sales position, and requires that the Account Executive be out of the office more than 50% of the time conducting sales activities with clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Establish and maintain new station advertisers through prospecting and great client service
· Primary responsibilities will include cold calling, developing new accounts, writing proposals, coordinating commercial copywriting and production and ongoing billing collection.
· Build relationships and sell radio as a marketing solution to help clients meet their key business challenges.
· Follows up on sales orders and ensures client satisfaction
· Ensures sales orders are submitted and processed according to company policies and procedures
· May require visits to client offices and premises
· May require client outings to sports and other entertainment
· Troubleshoot issues as necessary
· Provides weekly activity/call reports and other sales reports when required
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· High School Diploma is required, an Associates or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
· Minimum of 2 years of professional experience B2B/Outside Sales, with a demonstrated track record of meeting aggressive sales goals. Broadcast sales experience is beneficial, but not critical.
· Must be a motivated and an enthusiastic self-starter who is able to work effectively in a team environment and also independently.
· Strong Adobe Photoshop and MS Office skills (Power Point, Excel and Word) is desired
· Exceptional time management and organizational skills
· Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
· Must be detail oriented
· Ability to work under deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
· Willingness to travel
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
Office environment, some repetitive motion required. Requires travel to station events and client sites, valid drivers’ license is required with good driving record. Must have a reliable means of transportation and maintain current insurance and registration.
Apply To: Address: Lotus Los Angeles Corp.
3301 Barham Blvd. Ste. 201.
Los Angeles, CA 90068
Phone: No Phone Calls
Share this Post